Monday, June 29, 2009

Gone Too Soon-The Untimely Death of A Timeless Legacy

 The anticipation was strong. The hiatus unbearable. The clock was ticking. July 13th would inaugurate the return of a super legend everyone could not help but watch. After 8 long years, Michael Jackson was coming to town!

 But as I was writing a [now defunct] blog post, my folks told me the horrid story. My initial thoughts were "Get out of here!" But then I stubbornly realized it was no joke.

The man who lit up the walkway tiles was no more. Gone was the chance to reclaim the throne. A man-child who once filled the streets with wannabes on every corner has now become another victim of an adverse drug reaction. First, it was a Cardiac Arrest that turned into a coma. Then, The King of Pop was pronounced dead.

That's when it hit me real hard. A child-like figure who opened wide the gates of Neverland for disadvantaged children was now a dead corpse at a city morgue.

"Like a comet blazing cross the evening sky, gone too soon."


I pray that his family, friends, and fans can get through this tragic loss. May God bless you all. Like The Beatles, Elvis Presley, and Frank Sinatra, his legacy will live on forever!

Michael Jackson's Father Passes Away at 89!

 On June 27th, 2018 Michael Jackson's dad passed on from a bout of cancer. Although he was very rough with his children and yes abused t...