Monday, December 29, 2008

An Online Game ON Michael Jackson

  Since there's nothing really going on in Michael Jackson's world(least that I know of), I thought I'd give you a quick post on a flash game all on the King of Pop. Introducing...

              Jumpin' Jacko
  I know bad title to begin with. But you'll soon discover it much better then the crap they spit out online. The graphics are nothing to write home about. I just thought you'd be interested while awaiting his much anticipated comeback.

  This takes us back to 1987 when Michael Jackson first toured the world as a solo to promote "Bad". Yet before you throw your big finale, you must save a few children(don't ask how they got there) while dodging the paparazzi. Good luck and have fun!

Myspace-Game.net

Michael Jackson's Father Passes Away at 89!

 On June 27th, 2018 Michael Jackson's dad passed on from a bout of cancer. Although he was very rough with his children and yes abused t...