Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Lady In My Life

Today we come to Thriller's resolution. A soothing Soulful Ballad about when a man loves a woman. Written by Temperton. But given free rein by Michael's ingenious vocal chords.

For years, it was my least favorite track. But after listening to it closely one night while in bed. I was mesmerized! It just grew on me! Seems all his songs do that to you one way or another(wink).

"Someone in the Dark" could of taken it's spot. Yet according to Rod Temperton, "The album wasn't quite heading in that particular direction". So "Lady in my Life" it was. Come to think of it. This does give the finishing touches on the greatest album of all-time! Listen below...



Next: Thriller Album Outtakes!

Michael Jackson's Father Passes Away at 89!

 On June 27th, 2018 Michael Jackson's dad passed on from a bout of cancer. Although he was very rough with his children and yes abused t...