Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Bad Acappella Version

 I'm not to sure about this being an official version of Bad acappella or if an amateur stripped his vocals from the album version. Suffice it to say, I did enjoy the background vocal harmonization.

 However, I'd much rather prefer a complete strip-down to just his vocals(the true meaning of acappella). Instead of letting one instrument off the radar.

 But I have a strong feeling The Estate will an album full of never before heard acappella's from Michael Jackson! Hopefully something to look forward to in 2011.

Just a thought.;)

 [I've found a link to hear it in much Better Quality]!


Michael Jackson's Father Passes Away at 89!

 On June 27th, 2018 Michael Jackson's dad passed on from a bout of cancer. Although he was very rough with his children and yes abused t...