Sunday, February 14, 2010

Who Is It Lakeside Dub

 Here is Moby's "Lakeside Dub" to Michael Jackson's U.K. hit Who Is It.

 My only complaint with this mix is the term "Lakeside Dub". When hearing that phrase, pictures of Quincy and Michael jamming over "Off The Wall", "Thriller", and "Bad" typically come to mind(who knows, I could be dead wrong). To be fair, he does add a little Classical R&B/Gospel to the beat(which I like). Yet the repetitions and loop-de-loos I'm not so fond of.

 Nowadays, I hardly enjoy remixes over the original version-Weather Michael Jackson or not(there are a very few exceptions). But don't let my taste ruin yours!

Michael Jackson's Father Passes Away at 89!

 On June 27th, 2018 Michael Jackson's dad passed on from a bout of cancer. Although he was very rough with his children and yes abused t...