Monday, November 16, 2009

Rock With You Remix Take 2

 Thinking back, I've just did a review on two remixes of Don't Stop Til' You Get Enough-Rodger's Underground Solution and Master's At Work. I've likewise already critiqued a Remix to "Rock With You". So now we are down to her second mix.

Frankie Knuckles Radio Edit

 I felt the beat was a bit too clubbish for this slow groove. As it's Michael Jackson's voice we come to adore on this track. Other then that and a relatively off-synced into(found on Frankie's two extended mixes), I was fairly impressed by the keys and in-house mood it sets you in(though I strongly prefer remixes prier to 1990).



Next: She's Out of My Life Acoustic Version!

Michael Jackson's Father Passes Away at 89!

 On June 27th, 2018 Michael Jackson's dad passed on from a bout of cancer. Although he was very rough with his children and yes abused t...