Monday, April 06, 2009

Will Akon Open For Michael Jackson?

Well according to mjjr.net, DJ Benny has announced a possible opening spot for Akon during the month of July. Now a lot could happen between now and then. But on Benny D's official site, there's a calender of where Akon will be touring. Just recently, July has been posted with this description..."Entire month open for Michael Jackson."-Including a U.K. flag stamped to the side. Which could mean anything for the hottest month of the year. But it appears they are in talks at the moment as nothings been absolutely confirmed per se. I'll let you know how this unfolds in the coming days.

My Feelings


Although I'm by no means an Akon fan, I did appreciate the number they did together last July. called "Hold My Hand". Unlike his take on "Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'", I really thought they sounded great harmonizing as a team. I just sure hope Akon does his best and doesn't come up with the line "nobody can top MJ" as an excuse to flop.

Michael Jackson's Father Passes Away at 89!

 On June 27th, 2018 Michael Jackson's dad passed on from a bout of cancer. Although he was very rough with his children and yes abused t...