Thursday, April 10, 2008

I Just Can't Stop Loving You

Michael Jackson's debut single for Bad I Just Can't Stop Loving You

 Not to rush anybody to Michael's new image, he gives us a final glimpse of his soft persona. "I Just Can't Stop Loving You" debuts at #1 with it's romantic aura and pure Ballad infatuation.

 Siedah Garrett played that lover as a gypsy girl. After Whitney Houston, Aretha Franklin, Barbra Streisand, and Agnetha Fältskog declined the offer(due to time constraints). Quincy called Ms. Garrett into the studio. Without even knowing it, she was bidden to get on the mic! The result was so terrific, Michael invited her to tour with him.

 This was his first single from the "Bad" Sessions. Which also smacked the Billboard charts at #1. Coincidentally, on my third birthday(I'm now 24). He recorded a French and Spanish version. Of which the ladder can be heard from the 2001 Bad Special Edition.

 An intro did exist. And is believed to be on a few rare promos. Lucky you! I've got it right here!

Single
1."I Just Can't Stop Loving You"–4:23
2."Baby Be Mine"–4:12



Michael Jackson Lyrics
I Just Can't Stop Loving You Lyrics

Next: Dirty Diana!

Michael Jackson's Father Passes Away at 89!

 On June 27th, 2018 Michael Jackson's dad passed on from a bout of cancer. Although he was very rough with his children and yes abused t...