Sunday, August 24, 2008

Jackson Five "O, I've Been Blessed"

"O, I've Been Blessed" is a Bobby Taylor cover and an outtake on their first LP-Diana Ross Presents The Jackson 5. It's easy to understand why this was left out.

 It would be in bad taste to do-over what has already been made perfect. But I'll let you decide. How well did The J5 fair-out compared to Bobby Taylor?



Lyrics


Oh Oh I've been blessed
someone Heaven sent
someone I can't forget
with a smile that's true come forth for you

I used to walk down a crowded street
with a broken heart and love I'll repeat
Just wasted years Just tasting tears
I was so confused and then I met you
And that heavy load that i used to bear
you said bring it to me, bring it to me
you said darling

oh I've been blessed
from the day we met til I marry ya
oh I've been blessed
with a sunny sky
and a girl that's mine

Just like a bird with a broken wing
into your arms I gladly came
you smiled at me and I fell in love
in a minute I was torn apart
and a sound was heard that shook the earth
it was my heartbeat
tears beckon oh oh
move on out teardrops move on out oh

Ive been blessed
someone heaven sent
someone I cant forget
with a smile that's true come forth for you

oooh oh truly truly truly truly yeah
all the booksmen that have walked this land
you can find true love as safe as a map
all the man just make your plan
we can walk together making plans forever

ooooooh oh I wanna know haven't you been blessed?
love forever
ooh oh I've been blessed
ooh ooh oh I been blessed

Michael Jackson's Father Passes Away at 89!

 On June 27th, 2018 Michael Jackson's dad passed on from a bout of cancer. Although he was very rough with his children and yes abused t...